Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Craig Lapenski is a renowned chiropractor and practitioner of the NUCCA upper cervical chiropractic method, as well as a strong proponent of active health and the empowerment of the patient in the healing process. Dr. Lapenski has been drawn into the study of the upper cervical spine because of the impact it has had on his own health, and the profound impact he has observed it having on the thousands of people he has cared for. He believes that adopting a proactive health care model for yourself is one of the best decisions you can make in your life, and that the most foundational component to being healthy is good brain/body communication.
The study of the upper cervical spine continues to fascinate him with its level of complexity, as well as its impact on global health and well-being. His approach – and Advanced Spinal Care’s methodology as a whole – is an unparrelleled commitment to the study and correction of each person’s upper cervical misalignment. Akin to a locksmith endeavoring to figure out the exact specifics for each lock, Dr. Lapenski meticulously examines each patient who comes through his door, seeking to detect and correct each person’s greatest detractor of health in a way very few can.
Dr. Lapenski is happily married with 4 children, loves fishing, and is a deeply committed Christian.
Dr. Lapenski’s credentials:
- NUCCA Board of directors
- Upper Cervical Research Foundation board of directors
- Co-Chairman Certification and Standards of NUCCA
- Credentialed Instructor NUCCA
- Finance Chairman NUCCA
- Board Certified Part III NUCCA (only 24 worldwide)
- Pre-chiropractic, Central Washington University
- Honors graduate/President’s list, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Member of Delta Sigma Chi, the world’s oldest professional chiropractic fraternity
- NUCCA member since 1996
- Extension Faculty Member – Palmer College of Chiropractic Founder of ASC Associate Doctor Training Program
- Private Practice Washington State
Dr. Jordan Landholm, DC
Dr. Jordan Landholm is a NUCCA Doctor who joined the Advanced Spinal Care team in Feburary of 2017. She was raised in Tacoma, WA and is excited to be back in the Pacific Northwest after spending the last seven years out of the state. Dr. Landholm knows the value of having proper brainstem function and brings her passion for NUCCA chiropractic care to her patients and her community.
One of Dr. Landholm’s biggest passions is research. She volunteers many hours each year working on various NUCCA research projects to promote the safety and efficacy of NUCCA care. There are many people who find NUCCA through word of mouth, however, Dr. Landholm hopes to contribute well-documented indexed literature so that people suffering from the effects of brainstem inflammation can find hope for healing and age with grace.
- Undergraduate: University of Washington in Seattle, WA
- Chiropractic Degree: Life Chiropractic College West in Hayward, CA
- NUCCA Certification: Level II Credentialed
- Candidate for Diplomate in Cranio-cervical Junction Procedures: program graduation summer 2019
- Upper Cervical Research Foundation Board of Director
- NUCCA Member since 2011
- International Chiropractic Association
- Graham Business Association
Honors & Awards:
- Gold medal for clinical achievement- Life Chiropractic College West
- Honors List- Life Chiropractic College West